Photography Contest Details
Bihar Tourism intends to organize an online “Photography Contest on Tourist Places of Bihar” and invites people across India to Participate in this Contest.
Entries starting from: 1st February 2023
Last date of submission: 16th February 2023
Result declaration: Results to be announced by Department of Tourism (Govt. of Bihar)
Terms and Conditions:
- Indian citizens of any age can participate in this competition & participation is free. The competition will be running from 1st Feb 2023 to 16th Feb 2023. Entries between the mentioned date will only be considered valid.
- Individuals who desire to participate should provide his/her name, affiliations (if applicable), date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number. A valid ID proof is must to submit along with entries. (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc.)
- Multiple photographs are allowed. Department to select the best photograph of the contestant with multiple entries.
- The content must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. The Department of Tourism does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Entry must be submitted only in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. The photographs should be shot in HD Standard having pixel appropriate size within the limit of 10 MB with an aspect ratio of 4:3 but the specified aspect ratio is not compulsory contestant can share their entries in any ratio under 10 MB.
- File should look clean when viewed on-screen with 100% zoom. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats, while submitting, participants must provide a title with detailed description of the photograph in English or Hindi (maximum word limit - 50 words)
- The photos should not be displayed in any publication, online sites, or social media. Photographs must be only related to Tourist Places of Bihar.
- Any dispute or any issue related to this competition will be decided by the Dept. of Tourism, which will be final and binding. All Decisions related to this competition, or any dispute related to this competition, Decisions of the Department of Tourism will be final.
- It would be the responsibility of the participants/applicants to keep themselves informed about any changes in the Terms & Conditions or Criteria stated for this contest.
- Department of Tourism, Government of Bihar will have the right to use the photographs including uploading these on its website/social media for awareness purposes, as it may deem fit & accurate by the judging panel. Photographs will be the property of the Department of Tourism whether you are awarded any prize or not.
- Department of Tourism, Government of Bihar has complete rights to take any decision for change in terms and conditions, hold or cancel the campaign without stating any reason for it.
- Candidate must fill their entries through the shared Form and must accept the declaration mentioned in the Form.
Reward and Recognition:
Best Entry Category: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners will be rewarded with Prize Money and Certificates
Prize Money –
First prize: ₹ 25,000 + ₹ 25,000 Travel Voucher
Second prize: ₹ Rs 15,000 + ₹ 15,000 Travel Voucher
Third prize: ₹ 10,000 + ₹ 10,000 Travel Voucher
Other (Appreciation category): 38 Contestants, one from each District of Bihar will be Awarded an Appreciation Certificate + Travel Voucher of ₹10 K.
The next 10 Contestants will be Awarded an Appreciation Certificate + Memento + Will be Mentioned on Bihar Tourism’s social media Platform.
For any queries, please e-mail us at: email@example.com